Applying to Fisher
365备用网址APPIf you are ready to apply to Fisher, congratulations! Let's walk through the steps in the application process.
Types of Freshman Admissions
Application Deadline: December 1
Is St. John Fisher College your first choice for college? If so, apply under our Early Decision Plan! If accepted under Early Decision, you'll have until March 1 to submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit. We also expect that you will withdraw your applications from other colleges once accepted to Fisher under this option.
Regular Decision/Rolling Admissions
Regular admissions to Fisher occurs on a "rolling" basis. The Admissions Committee begins reviewing applications in fall. While there is no application deadline, the majority of applications are received before February 15.
In addition, Fisher subscribes to the Candidates Reply Date Agreement, which means you'll have until May 1365备用网址APP to submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit.
Admission Application Deadlines
- Continuous: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- December 1: Early decision application deadline
- January 15:
- Merit-based scholarship consideration
- Application to nursing major
- Submission of your FAFSA (School Code: 002821)
- Late February: Entering freshmen financial aid awards mailed
- May 1: Admissions deposit deadline
Freshman Application Directions
An application is complete once the following have been received:
- Completed (free to apply online)
- Official high school transcript (including a list of senior year courses and grades available)
- Official SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores
Note: Fisher is test-optional for fall 2021 and fall 2022.
- Counselor/Teacher Recommendation
- Common Application essay or graded paper
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
AP, IB, and CLEP Scores (Credit by Examination)
St. John Fisher College recognizes AP, IB, and CLEP scores. For more information, refer to the AP, IB, and CLEP Scores (Credit by Examination) page.