Administrative office summer hours will begin on Monday, May 13, and will run through Friday, August 14.
2020 Summer Hours
365备用网址APPMonday through Thursday work days will be extended in order to allow for half days on Fridays.
- For most 35-hour employees, hours are: Monday -Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with a 45-minute lunch; and Friday, 8 a.m. – noon.
- For most 40-hour employees, hours are: Monday -Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. with a 45-minute lunch; and Friday, 8 a.m. – noon.
- The College expects that weekly work hours for employees will total their normal work hours (i.e., 35 or 40 hours).
- For time away from work, record time equal to the number of hours scheduled on that day. For example, for vacation on a Monday, record 7.75 hours of vacation in a 35-hour week, or 9 hours of vacation in a 40-hour week. For vacation on a Friday, record 4 hours of vacation.
- While most College employees will be working according to the administrative office summer hours, some office service hours may vary to accommodate specific summer activities. Please see the websites of the following departments/offices for their summer hours:
- Facilities Services
- Lavery Library
- The department supervisor reserves the right to alter the summer hours scheduled to regular office hours to accommodate business needs.
Additional Information and Tips
- If your office does not follow the College's administrative summer hour schedule, please post your office hours on the office door or website.
- Please change your voicemail message to indicate your specific summer hours.
- For questions pertaining to payroll/timekeeping, please contact a member of the payroll department.
If you have questions on the summer schedule, please contact your supervisor or the Human Resources Department at (585) 385-8048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.